If you are planning to make a donation to us this Christmas, thank you! Things that we particularly need at the moment are as follows:
- Tinned meat or fish ??
- Tinned fruit ???
- Custard ?
- Instant Mash ?
- Rice Pudding ?
- Sponge Puddings ?
- Pasta Sauces ?
- Jam ?
- Tea and instant coffee ☕️
- Long life juice and long life milk ??
- Christmas chocolates or selection boxes ?
- Hot chocolate (the kind you make with water) ☕️
- Shower gel or Shampoo ?
- Cooking oil
- Dried herbs and spices
We have masses of tins of beans and pasta at the moment.
To drop off your Christmas donations you can go to the following places:
- Asda Lancaster
- Sainsbury’s Morecambe
- Sainsbury’s Lancaster
- Tesco Carnforth
- Aqua Engineering on White Lund
- The Cornerstones Cafe off Dalton Square
- Mighty House on Bowerham
- The Storey Building reception
- The Dog and Partridge in Bare
- Lancaster Bus Station
- St Margaret’s Church Hornby
- Warton Methodist Church
- Bolton le Sands parish church
- Dalton Arms pub, Glasson Dock
- Heysham Free Methodist Church
- St Peter’s Church Hall, Heysham
If you have a large donation (e.g., a van full), please message us and we can pick up by prior arrangement. You can also drop off at the Foodbank on a Tuesday or a Friday morning.
Thank you to everyone for their support, it is so much appreciated.